DJ Marky to mix Fabriclive 55
Written by Michael
December 7, 2010 10:33 am
Fabriclive.55 is mixed by drum & bass veteran DJ Marky, and will hit stores in early February.
DJ Marky is one of the most respected DNB DJ’s with a career spanning decades, taking him from parties in Sao Paulo in the 90s to ripping up dance floors in the London scene in the 00’s. A Fabriclive mix has been a long term goal for the Brasilian. “When I got offered to work with fabric, the first thing I asked was; ‘When do I get to do a CD?” he says. “Within a day of being asked to do the mix, I’d recorded it.”
With cuts from Lynx, Commix, S.P.Y. and Skream among others, Fabriclive55 looks like a burner. According to Marky, fans of his manic dance floor style should expect something a little more subtle than usual. “It’s for a different time and place, for listening to at home maybe, with your friends having a beer or a glass of wine.”
01. S.P.Y. – By Your Side
02. dRamatic & dbAudio – Rolling Times
03. DJ Marky & S.P.Y. – Yellow Shoes
04. Die & Interface feat. William Cartwright – Bright Lights (Rollers Mix)
05. Lynx – Chess Funk
06. Fierce & Vicious Circle – Section
07. Klute – Will You Still Love Me?
08. Makoto & Deeizm – Untold
09. Calibre – Even If
10. 8-Bits & Q-Project – T1
11. Logistics with IllSkillz – Notes From The Block
12. Heavy 1 – Millers
13. Icicle – Nowhere
14. Skream – Motorway
15. Marcus Intalex – Steady
16. Siren – Control
17. S.P.Y. – Hotspot
18. Nymfo – Matchstick V.I.P.
19. Break – Time After Time
20. DJ Marky & S.P.Y. – Brainstorm
21. Culture Shock – Cathedral
22. Commix – Double Double
23. Marcus Intalex & S.P.Y. – Paulista Dub
24. DJ Marky & S.P.Y. – Mystic Sunset
Fabric will release Fabriclive.55 on January 17th, 2011.
Categorised in: News