Video Player Help
Written by Des OSullivan
June 15, 2007 5:36 pm
Maxumi Radio is here so that you can listen to a streaming playlist of great music. Most of the music is accompanied by a music video, and the playlist should play each track automatically, and select tracks randomly. The music and videos are selected from Youtube.
- The video player does not load. Please check you’re using the latest version of Adobes flash player. Als0, check your browser for updates.
- A track does not play, or says the video can not be found. This sometimes happens because the owner of that particular video has deleted it. Sometimes Youtube deletes videos too. Please press Next to skip this video, and feel free to inform us so we can remove it from the playlist.
- I cannot hear the music being played. Please check your volume levels.
- The video is too small. You can use a larger version of the player by clicking the “Larger Version” button at the bottom. You can fullscreen the player by clicking the button next to the volume control.
- I keep hearing a short burst of music before each video. Some of our videos come from Armadas Youtube. Armada has a short music intro to each of their videos. This is done to combat piracy, and unfortunately is unavoidable.
Any other issues, thoughts or queries, please feel free to contact us.
Categorised in: News